Emergency Department Tech
Posted on: November 23, 2022
BONUS ALERT - Earn a $1,500 bonus when you work 12 ED Tech
shifts at the facility.
Command your healthcare career with CareRev.
Download the CareRev app, apply, pass your interview, and submit
your credentials to work local, flexible healthcare shifts.
Earn top industry rates wherever, whenever, and however often you'd
like - with payouts twice per week. No contracts. No commitments.
Apply today to get started.
"ABOUT ME": To succeed in this per-diem position, you must be
knowledgeable regarding current best practices in an inpatient
setting, and flexible with performing duties assigned. A focus on
safety and accuracy when communicating with other members of the
interdisciplinary team is essential. If you are comfortable enough
to hit the ground running in a new setting, this may be a good fit
Position: Inpatient ED Technician
Required Education and Credentials
- Must have Washington NAC (nursing assistant certified),
completed a phlebotomy education program, and have a Washington
- Current AHA BLS certification. Required Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 6 months full-time experience as an inpatient
Emergency Technician within the last year.
- Ability to perform basic patient care such as vital signs, EKG,
specimen collection, blood glucose monitoring, and preparation of
equipment and supplies for procedures.
- Must be competent with basic first aid measures, as well as
basic wound care, dressing applications, and splinting.
- Must be comfortable working with pediatric patients, adult
patients and Behavioral Health patients in a one-on-one
Please note: You will be asked about your COVID-19 vaccine status
at the time of your interview. Vaccine guidelines vary between
facility partners and geographic regions.
How to Apply:
- Click on "apply now" on this job posting.
- Complete a brief form.
- Check your inbox for an email confirmation. A CareRev Talent
Coordinator will reach out shortly after with next steps.
- Didn't get an email from us? Check your spam.
*Rates are subject to change without prior notice and are driven by
the marketplace and facility needs. Assigned rates fall within
Keywords: CareRev, Bellevue , Emergency Department Tech, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!