CURBSIDE SUPERVISOR - BELLEVUE
Company: Uwajimaya, Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Job DetailsJob Location Uwajimaya - Bellevue - Bellevue,
WAPosition Type Full Time -Salary Range $21.75 Job Shift Morning
Job Summary: To manage the training and development of the CREW, in
shopping accuracy, selection of high quality items and outstanding
customer service in a courteous, efficient way. Provide oversight
in accurate reconciliation of orders. Maintain and provide accurate
Sales and Log data. Work with the ASD in scheduling hours to
maximizing efficient productivity of Store Generalist. Maintain a
clean and organized work environment.
Primary Responsibilities/Essential Job Functions:
1. Personnel Management
- Works in conjunction with ASD and Curbside Manager
- Assess talent pool for potential CREW
- Resolve and investigate employee relations issues, conduct
employee reviews and disciplinary action.
- Lead, direct, coach, train and develop employees to optimize
- Delegate and motivate staff by assigning duties according to
individual ability and evaluate work.
- Conduct effective team meetings on a regular basis and ensure
all employees are up to date on all new policies & procedures,
promotions, weekly specials, State & Federal laws etc.
- Write and ensure employee weekly schedule meets business
- Develop an effective, highly motivated team that works together
to achieve set goals.
- Communicate with ASD on progress of the department and
2. Operational Responsibilities
- Enforce the adherence of the Front End Supervisor Manual and
Cashier Guideline Procedures.
- Perform and follow the department opening and closing
- Manage curbside program effectively and efficiently.
- Establish work plans by organizing, planning and prioritizing
daily tasks, ensure staff members know the weekly specials and
current and future promotions.
- Know the POS system and be able to trouble-shoot when issues
arise to minimize the interruption in the business.
- Assist with order picking and carry outs when needed.
- Maintain departmental notebooks and logs.
- Ensures all orders follow food handling health and safety
guidelines set by the health department.
- Maintains the Curbside staging area in a clean and presentable
customer facing way.
3. Opening responsibilities:
- Follow the Curbside Manual and Cashier Guidelines.
- Be knowledgeable of all current store events and
- Review already placed orders and keep track of them on Order
- Assign orders to CREW to begin shopping
- Review previous days orders to make sure everything is properly
- Establish that the department is ready for daily operations
prior to department opening (position Pick-Up location signage on
curb, start computers & POS, set up tables, check and log
temperature of refrigeration units etc.)
4. Supervisory Responsibilities
- Works in conjunction with ASD.
- Train, develop and coach curbside CREW to handle all aspects of
their job responsibilities.
- Assist CREW with transaction issues immediately.
- Coordinate CREW break and meal breaks and assure coverage is
- Ensure that CREW are completing orders efficiently without
- Delegate orders and additional responsibilities to CREW as
- Coordinate with ASD/Front End/Grocery Manager to disperse idle
staff as needed.
5. Recordkeeping and Reporting
- Accurately prepare daily transaction summary reports and
compile all reports for the Store Managers review and prepare
weekly reports for distribution to Corporate.
- Maintain an accurate and organized file of essential
physical/digital documents and records
- Follow the retention schedule of all transaction reports and
- Report any financial discrepancies in orders to Front End
- Inform Curbside Manager and pertinent manager on duty of
discrepancies, concerns, issues or problems; including completion
of all logs and documentation as needed.
6. Closing responsibilities
- Record all discrepancies, concerns, issues or problems on the
- Ensure Curbside area is clean and prepared for the next
- When closing the department, check temperature of refrigeration
units, make sure doors and water faucets are secured.
- Charge I-pads and I-phones for next business day.
- Refill stock of bags, receipt tape, and daily logs in
preparation of next business day.
- Check email for any customer issues or work related messages at
- Review physical space of Curbside using closing checklist
(return of curbside signage from street, temp. logs, account for
and secure all equipment etc.)
7. Customer Service
- Acknowledge and greet customers in a warm inviting way. Be
respectful and courteous.
- Answer phone calls, texts and emails from customers
- Resolve customer, employee and/or product issues and concerns
in a timely manner.
- Log all easily resolved customer issues for weekly report to
- Forward any issues beyond your scope of operations to Curbside
- Report all non-standard customer issues and concerns to
Curbside Manager for further review
8. Perform any other reasonable requests made by management. Job
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year management or supervisory experience
- Prior grocery/retail experience required.
- Prior experience with Asian products preferred (interest in
learning more required).
- Excellent customer service
- Knowledge of basic math skills, ten key/calculator
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Able to comfortably operate handheld devices running
- Able to effectively navigate web-based software to complete
- Flexible schedule
- Must be able to lift at least 40 lbs.
Keywords: Uwajimaya, Inc., Bellevue , CURBSIDE SUPERVISOR - BELLEVUE, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!