5GaaS - Head of E2E Solution and Product Evol
Posted on: November 24, 2022
OVERVIEW:Head of E2E Technology and Solutions Portfolio will act
as single point of contact to define and deliver 5GAAS technology
solutions that exceed customer expectations, and will drive cross
functional innovation within CTO, sales, and external partners by
leveraging the technology to build and create a technical solutions
portfolio of opportunities. In addition, this role will be
responsible for collaborating with sales leaders and customer
executives to help deliver a transformative customer experience
with a unique mix of E2E solutions and applications as defined by
the sales go to market verticals.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND
- As the solution leader will define the E2E technology and
services solution needed to achieve the client's objectives.
- Develop E2E solution to support customer engagement, proposal
development and final solution document.
- Collaborate with sales teams in developing a competitive E2E
solution, client messaging, and technical value that effectively
promotes the advantages of our services to win prospective
- Explore and build on advanced technology solutions with private
networks and potential acquisition opportunities.
- Identify use case based solutions that can be delivered using
Betacom's 5GaaS offerings and engage the CTO team and technology
partners to define and evolve a complete solution.
- Provide technical feedback to strategically align business
opportunities identified by the sales team based on market
competitive analysis, develop integrated and transformational
offerings that provides value to our target customers.
- Must stay ahead of evolving E2E technology, innovation, and
long-term evolution of NG architecture, platforms, ORAN, industry
4.0 standards, and application ecosystems to enable advanced
technical discussions with customers, OEM, and partners.
- Build strong relationships, credibility and promote brand image
within the industry and executives.OTHER DUTIES:
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or
without notice.KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to collaborate across organizational boundaries,
establish peer level trust, and achieve broader company
- Understanding of Telco technologies across the core network,
OSS/BSS, edge and into the RAN as well as virtualization, public
cloud, as well as the solution's value when mapped to customer
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal skills which allow
you to influence and interact with confidence and credibility at
- Ability to engage/influence audiences and identify diverse
industry enterprise engagements.
- Solid business understanding, able to define and present cost
benefit analysis, drive positive organizational and delivery
- Understanding of the various industry standards, initiatives,
and compliance initiatives.SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in
accordance with the organization's policies and applicable
- Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training
employees; planning, assigning, and directing employees; appraising
performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing
complaints and resolving problems.QUALIFICATIONS:
- 15+ years in Telecom including solution sales, business
development or management consulting, including 5+ years in a
- Experience working and/or partnering with Telecom system
vendors including OEMs, ISVs, Systems Integrators, Cloud services
providers, Applications, and device vendors.
- Experience in orchestrating technical resources to drive
- Experience in E2E solutioning & Relationship Management at CXO
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline and or MBA in
technology.PHYSICAL DEMANDS:The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must regularly work at a desktop or laptop
computer. Typing and vision will be used constantly. WORK
ENVIRONMENT:The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- The noise level in the work environment is usually
Keywords: Betacom, Bellevue , 5GaaS - Head of E2E Solution and Product Evol, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!