Environmental Planning Intern - Summer 2023
Posted on: November 26, 2022
What We're Looking ForUnder close supervision, assist
departments by performing basic assignments in the areas including,
but not limited to Science, Planning, Technology. Position is
usually on a part-time, temporary, or co-op basis.Our Bellevue
Office seeks a Planning Intern for summer 2023.Relocation and
housing are NOT provided for this position.Primary Focus Will
- Research and write certain sections of environmental documents,
including Categorical Exclusions, Environmental Assessments, and
Environmental Impact Statements.
- Research and write certain sections of permit applications,
such as Section 404/401.
- Assist Environmental Planning staff in the field by conducting
waters investigations, including wetland delineations, and
preparing Waters of the U.S./State Reports.
- Performs other duties as assigned.Preferred Qualifications and
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Team oriented
- Knowledge of NEPA and SEPA
- Coursework and background in planning, biological sciences,
wetlands, environmental sciences, archaeology, anthropology, or
geologyWhat You'll NeedEssential Responsibilities:
- Assists project team members with various support tasks.
- Conducts basic research and data collection.
- Maintains records, collections and files related to specific
- Assist in the development of graphics, presentation materials
- Performs other duties assigned.Minimum Qualifications:
- Enrolled in a related undergraduate or graduate
programAdditional InformationClick here for benefits information:
HNTB Total RewardsClick here to learn more about EOE including
disability and vetVisa sponsorship is not available for this
(Seattle).....NOTICE TO THIRD-PARTY AGENCIES:HNTB does not accept
unsolicited resumes from recruiters or agencies. Any
staffing/employment agency, person or entity that submits an
unsolicited resume to this site does so with the understanding that
the applicant's resume will become the property of HNTB. HNTB will
have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion and without
any fee owed to the submitting staffing/employment agency, person
or entity. Staffing/employment agencies who have fee agreements
with HNTB must submit applicants to the designated HNTB recruiter
to be eligible for placement fees.Job Type: InternFull/Part Time:
Full timeJob Category: Planning GroupReqID: R-11218 #college
Keywords: HNTB, Bellevue , Environmental Planning Intern - Summer 2023, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!