Agency Specialist - Bellevue
Company: State Farm
Posted on: January 22, 2023
OverviewWe are not just offering a job but a meaningful career!
Come join our passionate team!As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the
best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the
insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces
diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged,
builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates
a Good Neighbor culture.We offer competitive benefits and pay with
the potential for an annual financial award based on both
individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an
opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community
and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with
tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee
development, wellness initiatives, and more!Visit our Careers page
for more information on our , and of joining the State Farm team!
ResponsibilitiesDo you have a passion for coaching small business
owners? Are you always looking for ways to be more efficient at
work? Are you interested in sharing your passion for marketing with
small business owners? Are you motivated by the challenge of
influencing others to adopt new technology? If so, the Agency
Specialist role is for you!Agency Specialists focus on the adoption
of State Farm technologies and initiatives to help independent
contract State Farm agents and their team members maximize sales
opportunities. The Agency Specialist will engage in face-to-face
interactions with agents and team members to influence the adoption
of State Farm tools and business processes within State Farm Agent
offices. Support will also be provided virtually, over the computer
and phone. The Agency Specialist role is a remote worker position
which requires the selected candidate to work out of their home and
to reside within 30 minutes of the East Seattle Sales Territory.
This territory includes Bellevue and Environs, as well as
University District and Madrona in Seattle.Relocation is required
within six (6) months of the start date. Relocation benefits do not
apply. This position requires travel to State Farm Agent offices as
COVID restrictions will allow. The ability to work extended hours
is required of a selected candidate. Overnight travel will be
required on an occasional basis. These requirements are subject to
change based on business need. State Farm provides a
tablet/computer, cell phone, and other equipment based on business
need. Reimbursement for business mileage is provided on a business
- Understands the needs of independent agents and influences the
adoption of marketing and sales processes and practices.
- Executes on activations and deployments with Sales Leaders,
Market Area Executive Leadership, and Corporate Agency to provide
integrated technology and system consulting for agents and agents'
- Provides expert coaching on various technology platforms and
initiatives for use by agents and Field Leadership.
- Works with field leadership on a variety of agent
- Must maintain access to a method of transportationto satisfy
job requirements, which includes traveling to State Farm locations
(agents' offices, market area offices, etc.)
- Must maintain a valid license to lawfully operate vehicles as
directed/requested by State Farm.
- May be required to work irregular hours.
- May be required to work irregular hours.
- Potential salary range: $63,813.04-$125,121.43
- Potential yearly incentive pay up to 15% of base salary
(results may vary from year to year)Competitive Benefits,
- 401k Plan
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision plans
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Annual Merit Increases
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health InitiativesFor more details, visit our
page.****Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in
the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S.
work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity*****
QualificationsAn Ideal Candidate Has:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher level education is desired but not
- An understanding of State Farm marketing systems, product lines
and the agent office environment.
- Ability to learn web and non-web programs in order to drive
adoption and use of new systems and processes.
- Digital marketing experience is highly desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Outlook,
OneNote, Excel, and Word).
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Strong initiative with proven ability to work in a
collaborative team environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong ability to influence and coach others.
- Enjoys working with others one-on-one and in group settings,
both face-to-face and virtually; leveraging technological
capabilities.Agency experience is preferred but not required, and
not limited to:
- Improving sales processes to align with Enterprise & Agent
goals in multiple lines by providing agent support with marketing &
sales process strategies.
- The ability to have conversations to identify gaps in processes
and recommend tactics for agent selection and implementation to
- Having technical expertise regarding all technology platforms:
ECRM (Salesforce), Agency Business System (ABS), Integrated Auto,
Good Neighbor Connect
- The ability to influence early adoption of other State Farm
platforms and initiatives.
Keywords: State Farm, Bellevue , Agency Specialist - Bellevue, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!