Retail Commission Sales Associate - Furniture/Mattresses/Rugs, Bellevue Square - Standard Part Time
Posted on: January 23, 2023
About Macys is proudly Americas Department Store. Theres a
reason weve been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for
fashion, value and celebration. Macys is also known for giving back
to our communities. - The magic of Macys ultimately comes alive in
our stores, and our store colleagues are the ones making it happen.
They provide outstanding customer service, create a memorable
shopping experience, and drive sales results. A store position at
Macys (seasonal, part-time, or full-time) is the perfect way to
explore the world of retail. Some of Macys top executives started
their careers as part-time retail sales associates. Our store
positions are ideal for forming relationships, building teams, and
developing leadership skills to grow your career at Macys. Macys
stores are ideal for building capability in creating partnerships,
building teams, and developing the leaders of tomorrow. Macys is
the Academy for retail careers. - A store colleague position
(whether its a seasonal job, part-time retail job, or a full-time
career) is the perfect way to launch a career in the world of
retail. Many of Macys top executives started their careers in
part-time retail sales roles, or as recent college graduates into
our development programs in the various functions at Macys. Job
Overview The Furniture Sales Associate is responsible for providing
outstanding customer service, meeting hourly sales, protection plan
(WorryNoMore), return rate and Star Rewards goals on a personal and
departmental basis while demonstrating superior product knowledge
to customers. To create a shopping experience that will make the
customer feel welcome and comfortable. The associate is also
responsible for follow-up/clienteling and performing other duties
as necessary. Essential Functions
- Be proficient in all systems need to complete transactions
(SOCR, MySA, BT tablet app, POS, search and send and MPOS).
- Proactive in assisting customers who are using devices to shop
and compare, whether Macys devices or their own.
- Assist customers in all aspects of total store experience and
have the ability to satisfy the needs of our digital and physical
customers by making appropriate partnerships when necessary.
- Provide an exceptional customer experience by ensuring the
customer is always the priority.
- Handle all returns and delivery issues courteously and
- Determine customer needs based on personal features and other
customer preference related factors.
- Demonstrate knowledge of store products and services to build
sales and minimize returns.
- Suggest additional items to compliment customer furniture
selection which includes both product and services such as
- Responsible for achieving personal sales goals, Star Reward
goals, WorryNoMore Conversion Goal and return rate goal.
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm
reflecting Macys commitment to our customer-the most important
person in our stores.
- Use MySa clientele program to maintain customer profile and
contact information to increase personal sales.
- Maintain contact with customers thru pre- and post-delivery
contacts to ensure a positive shopping and delivery
- Be knowledgeable of and perform sales support functions related
to POS procedures.
- Develop product knowledge by reading current vendor tags and
pamphlets, attending training classes in order to communicate it to
the customer, complete all vendor courses on the Big Ticket
- Be aware of current promotional events and sales.
- Maintain department recovery standards; which includes recovery
- Adhere to Asset Protection and inventory control and compliance
- Follows shortage programs and procedures. Competencies
- No Education Required.
- 1-2 years related experience preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate
and share information with diverse groups of customers and
- Resourceful and able to adapt quickly to changing
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as
part of a team, and able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours,
including day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays. Physical
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around
store or department.
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping and color
- Frequent use of computers and other technology, necessary to
perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register
and ability to process register transactions.
- Frequently lift/move up to 25lbs. - STORES00 Candidates in
Colorado: Click here for and here to . Candidates in Connecticut:
Click here for Candidates in Nevada: Click here for -Required
Keywords: Macy's, Bellevue , Retail Commission Sales Associate - Furniture/Mattresses/Rugs, Bellevue Square - Standard Part Time, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!