eCommerce Product Support Lead
Company: The Pok--mon Company International
Posted on: March 8, 2023
Get to know The Pok--mon Company International
The Pok--mon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pok--mon
Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is
responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the
Pok--mon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home
entertainment, and the official Pok--mon website. Pok--mon was
launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular
children's entertainment properties in the world.
Learn more online at Pokemon.com and on Facebook
(facebook.com/pokemon), YouTube (youtube.com/pokemon), Twitter
(twitter.com/pokemon), and Instagram (instagram.com/pokemon).
Get to know the role
- Job Title: eCommerce Product Support Lead
- Job Summary: The eCommerce Product Support Lead is responsible
for enabling the team to solve all customer service issues and
inquiries from our Pok--mon Center customers. The eCommerce Product
Support Lead will become the subject matter expert and seek to
continually improve the quality of the customer's support
experience for their released products, while working with internal
teams to onboard new offerings and regions.
- FLSA Classification (US Only): Exempt
- People Manager: No
What you'll do
- New product and new region onboarding activities required by
the Customer Service (CS) team, including identifying potential
customer-facing issues, creation of an incident forecast, support
readiness planning, and initial support content
- Develop and deploy troubleshooting procedures customer service
agents will use for common online and in-store transaction
scenarios such as purchases, returns and refunds, carrier
escalations, promotions, pre-orders, site outages, etc.
- Act as the highest-level escalation point for support agents
and customers and maintain the highest level of subject matter
expertise outside of the product group.
- Iterate existing process and policies with the goal of reducing
support contacts and improving the overall customer support
- Identify and advocate for improvements to existing policies and
workflows to increase efficiency and reduce customer
- Build and sustain positive relationships with vendors and
internal partners, providing regular feedback and reporting on
processes and quality improvement initiatives.
- Serve as a mentor for the agent community and work in tandem
with the Service Delivery Team to improve quality and develop
training and/or content to close knowledge gaps.
- Provide thought leadership and expertise to expand support
What you'll bring
- 5+ years of experience working in a consumer product support or
product development organization.
- Experience developing and implementing a support plan for at
least one consumer-facing product or offering.
- Retail industry background preferred.
- Content development or training development experience. (Web
help design, knowledgebase development, call center training, or
Train the Trainer.) Experience supporting online consumer
transactions and/or logistics on mobile devices or personal
- Must be willing and able to work occasional non-standard work
shifts, including evenings, overnight, holidays, and
- Experience working with multiple internal and external
- Demonstrated ability to analyze complex problems and present
- Previous experience clearly articulating support requirements
with thoughtful documentation.
- Proficiency with knowledge management, project management, or
bug reporting tools. Examples include Zendesk, Jira, Team
Foundation Server (TFS), Project, Confluence, SharePoint, and
How you'll be successful
- Passion for Pok--mon: Develops an understanding of the Pok--mon
brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans,
and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to
everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity
and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an
opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve
complex problems and identify unique opportunities.
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by
leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different
perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions,
actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote
high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and
embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in
an effort to continuously improve.
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships,
adopting a "team first" mentality and working collaboratively to
solve problems and meet shared goals.
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and
needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and
important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a
unique Pok--mon experience.
What to expect
- An employee first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pok--mon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- Base salary range: $102,000.00 - $152,000.00. This range is
applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be
hired. It is common for TPCi to start employees below the midpoint
of the range. Final base salary is directly related to each
candidates' qualifications and experience uniquely.
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection
- US Employees: 401k Employer Matching
- UK/IRE Employees: Pension Employer Contributions
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Hybrid work environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role.
They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be
required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities
from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom,
candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some
roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa. For roles in
Ireland, this role requires candidates to have the right to live
and work in the Republic of Ireland. However, we welcome
applications from all nationalities and may consider supporting an
employment permit application, in appropriate and suitable
Keywords: The Pok--mon Company International, Bellevue , eCommerce Product Support Lead, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...