Company: ULTA Beauty
Posted on: March 17, 2023
OVERVIEWExperience a place of energy, passion, and excitement. A
place where the joy of discovery and uncommon artistry blend to
create exhilarating buying experiences-for true beauty enthusiasts.
At Ulta Beauty, we're transforming the world one shade, one lash,
one cut at a time. Because beauty is powerful. If you seek greater
purpose-a place of vision, mission, and lived values-where voices
are heard, contributions valued and recognized and growth
opportunities abound, consider Ulta Beauty. Nowhere else are the
possibilities quite this beautiful. THE IMPACT YOU CAN
HAVE:Energized by full shelves, easy to shop aisles, and a clean
store. Do you have a passion for the details and elevating
processes? As a Task Associate at Ulta Beauty, you are passionate
about delivering operational and process excellence that support
sales drivers to ensure that everything in the store is fully
stocked and ready to "wow" guests and influence peers.This is
- Keeping fixtures stocked with merchandise, maintaining overall
store cleanliness, and completing tasks as assigned.
- Ensuring all tasks are executed as planned and product is
available for purchase.
- Supporting store management by following process and procedures
and completing tasks.
- Managing task dashboard and ensure the timely completion of all
operational processes, including the shipment and replenishment
processes of goods, merchandise sets, and inventory counts and
- Contributing to an inclusive environment that supports
teammates, peers, and the internal and external guests served.
- Participating regularly in ongoing training, including timely
completion of daily digital trainings, to enable continuous
professional development and drive sales performance.
- Completing merchandise resets, planograms, marketing displays,
physical inventory procedures, and processing shipment using Ulta
Beauty's technology and best practices.
- Ensuring assigned work area is replenished, signed, and faced,
and ensuring testers are available.
- Maintaining outstanding store standards and overall store
cleanliness including salesfloor, restrooms, cashwrap, backroom,
and break area.
- Ensuring compliance by being knowledgeable of Ulta Beauty's
policies, procedures, and standards.
- Helping eliminate and/or reduce potential theft of product by
providing exceptional guest service and maintaining awareness while
on the sales floor.
- Executing other operational tasks as directed. THE ESSENTIALS
FOR SUCCESS: Education
- High school diploma is preferredExperience
- 1 year of relevant work experience or equivalent combination of
education and relevant work experience preferred Skills
- Proficient with basic technology (e.g., POS system and Apple
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to problem solveSpecial position requirements
- Work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, weekends,
overnights, and holidaysEssential Functions:On a regular basis,
continuous mobility throughout the store (inclusive of bending,
pushing, reaching, twisting) during shift and ability to lift
and/or move 10 lbs. to 40 lbs.Sales Associate, Cashier, Inventory
Associate, Customer Service Representative, Clerk, Warehouse Clerk,
Visual Merchandiser, Cashier, Customer Service Assistant, Customer
Service, Product Demonstrator, Sales Associate, Stock Associate,
Stocker, Merchandise Associate, Merchandising Associate, Stock
Clerk The pay range for this position is $18.69 - $24.20 / Hour
with the opportunity to earn additional compensation pursuant with
the Company's bonus plan. Exact pay will be based on factors
including but not limited to relevant education qualifications
certifications experience level shift geographic location and
business and organizational needs. Visit our Benefits and Career
ABOUTAtUlta Beauty(NASDAQ: ULTA),the possibilities are beautiful.
Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the
premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care
products, hair care products and salon services. We bring
possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every
day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from
approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands
across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beauty's own
private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in
every store featuring-hair, skin, brow, and make-up services.We
will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including
those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal
histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any
applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles'
Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair
Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.
Keywords: ULTA Beauty, Bellevue , Task Associate, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...