Company: Overlake Medical Center & Clinics
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Overlake Clinics is seeking a Fellowship trained Geriatric
Physician for Senior Health clinic located in Bellevue, WA. Join a
collegial and collaborative team of 4 other Geriatricians, 4
on-site pharmacists along with RN and MA support.
Schedule: M-F, no weekends or holidays. Option for full-time (1.0
FTE) or part-time (.8 FTE).
Overlake Clinics offers a wide range of services, including 12
primary care clinics with same-day appointments, 6 Urgent care
Clinics and 22 specialty clinics; all on Seattle's Eastside. Our
integrated electronic health record allows for easy flow of
critical health information that is highly coordinated across all
of our locations.
- Current Washington state physician license
- Completion of a Geriatric Fellowship program
- Board certified in geriatrics
- Epic experience desired
Why join Overlake?
We're proud to offer benefits that support you in every stage of
your career and life. But it's our inspirational culture that truly
sets us apart.
- Local, visible leaders who care about you.
- A values-based work environment.
- An active Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Council.
- Medical insurance premiums as low as $0 per month.
- Many Overlake services covered at 100%.
- Tuition reimbursement up to $10,000 per year.
- Traditional and Roth IRA retirement savings plans with 5% to 7%
matching and immediate vesting.
- An expanded Employee Assistance Program.
- A caregiver support program to help with everything from
childcare to eldercare.
- Free parking and Orca transit passes.
If this sounds like an environment where you'll thrive, we'd love
to hear from you.
Keywords: Overlake Medical Center & Clinics, Bellevue , Geriatrician, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!