GROCERY SUPERVISOR - BELLEVUE
Posted on: September 18, 2023
Starting at $21.75/hr., Depending on Experience
Grocery Supervisor's main responsibilities are:
- Assist the Grocery Manager in supervising the overall
operations of the Grocery Department.
- Monitor inventory, make a list of merchandise/products that
need to be ordered and communicate these orders to the Grocery
buyers to ensure products are available for the customers to
- Assist in developing an effective, highly motivated team that
works together to achieve department goals.
- Must have minimum of 1 year retail experience, leadership
skills a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a good understanding of profits, sales, GP margins,
labor/sales ratios, and inventory levels and turns.
- Proficient knowledge of retail accounting, use of PC, word
processing, and database programs.
- Ability to manage projects, meet objectives, deadlines, budgets
and strong attention to detail. Associated topics: captain,
district manager, executive team leader, general manager,
lieutenant, manager in training, petty officer, planning
operations, police chief, shift supervisor
Keywords: Uwajimaya, Bellevue , GROCERY SUPERVISOR - BELLEVUE, Other , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!