SAP Concur - Regional Sales Executive, MidMarket
Company: SAP SE
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Date: Feb 3, 2021 City: Bellevue, WA, US Company: SAP
Requisition ID: 277135
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
-- COMPANY DESCRIPTION SAP started in 1972 as a team of five
colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they
changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done.
Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we
remain true to our roots. That's why we engineer solutions to fuel
innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our
employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and
building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a
diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides
opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform
industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our
environment. Because it's the best-run businesses that make the
world run better and improve people's lives. SAP Concur is seeking
a proven sales professional to prospect and sell directly to
small/mid-market companies via the telephone, internet
presentations and some potential travel in a defined geographic
territory. The Sales representative will be responsible for the
entire sales cycle, from prospecting through booked sale. We are
looking for a seasoned, aggressive, success-oriented individual
with a proven record of exceeding sales targets, a high level of
commitment and a strong desire to be part of a top-notch sales
team. Position reports to the Regional Sales Director.--
- Achieve sales objectives through sales of additional services
to existing customers.
- Identify sales opportunities through direct prospecting, lead
follow up, networking and partner relationships.
- Manage sales process through qualification, needs analysis,
product demonstration, negotiation and close.
- Work with pre-sales team when technical or product support is
- Develop and maintain a high level of knowledge about Concur's
products and services.
- Develop and maintain an understanding of the territory,
marketplace, competitive offerings and other business issues
relevant to the position.
- Use effective time and territory management to maximize
- Develop and maintain relationships with Concur partners and
other third parties to increase opportunities.
- Document daily sales activities in sales force automation tool,
prepare accurate reports and forecasts, manage pipeline and perform
other tasks necessary to drive sales revenue and communicate
activities to sales management.
- Be an active team player both on the sales team and throughout
Concur to help meet company objectives.
- Provide feedback from field experience to internal
cross-functional teams with regard to product, selling,
competitive, etc. matters.
- Interacts with sales, marketing and external customers.
- Operates under moderate supervision with frequent reviews of
- Be aware of, and comply with, all corporate policies.
--Education, Experience & Training required:
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of successful B2B sales experience with an emphasis on
acquiring new customers
- Experience selling to "C" level Executives
- Documented success achieving and exceeding assigned quotas
Job Specific Knowledge & Skills:
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Creative problem solver and quick learner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an
emphasis on persuasion & influence
- Knowledge of B2B marketing
- Sales experience with financial/accounting applications and/or
hosted software solutions is a strong plus
- Strong business acumen
- Excellent PC and Internet skills, including experience using
Microsoft Office, Outlook, sales force automation tools and web
presentation applications (Webex, Placeware, etc.)-- Critical
Performance Competencies: --
- Demonstrates different influence styles as appropriate to
situation while maintaining positive relationships
- Builds and maintains trusting relationships with associates and
- Effectively transfers thoughts and expresses ideas using
speech, and listening skills to influences others and gain
- Adjust to new, different, or changing requirements
- Listens with objectivity and checks for understanding
- Persists despite obstacles and opposition or set backs
- Competitive, high achiever
- Holds self accountable for results
- Conveys a sense of urgency and drives issues to closure WHAT
YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you're searching
for a company that's dedicated to your ideas and individual growth,
recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a
strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive
work environment - apply now. SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development
of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and
appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the
company. SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment
Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to
applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are
interested in applying for employment with SAP and are in need of
accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to
complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request
to Recruiting Operations Team.
Careers.LatinAmerica@sap.com , APJ: Careers.APJ@sap.com , EMEA: C
firstname.lastname@example.org ). Requests for reasonable accommodation will be
considered on a case-by-case basis. Successful candidates might be
required to undergo a background verification with an external
vendor. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability:
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their age, race, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran
status or disability. Successful candidates might be required to
undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Nearest Major Market: Seattle
Nearest Secondary Market: Bellevue
Job Segment: Sales Management, SAP, ERP, Sales, Technology,
Keywords: SAP SE, Bellevue , SAP Concur - Regional Sales Executive, MidMarket, Professions , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!