Retail Construction Project Coordinator (Virtual)
Company: Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Bellevue, WA Responsibilities Owner's representation for Client
specializing in the delivery of fast-track retail construction
- Ability to work in close coordination with the Client, and
various JLL Team members to effectively support a high volume of
projects in various stages of the project lifecycle as part of
multiple multi-site programs.
- Provide Superior Client Service delivering Projects; providing
proactive and transparent communication to all Team members.
- Identify and escalate project risks associated with scope,
schedule, budget, quality and project close.
- Maintain a proactive focus on meeting client and project
requirements in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all
project management technology as required for assigned projects,
including managing financial data and project record
- Coordinate all Template changes for each Program Manager,
working with Finance and Procurement to add or modify line items to
enable the Project Team to issue purchase orders efficiently
through a standard method.
- Receive, review and process quotes and change orders within the
Client's financial systems.
- Monitor vendors to ensure the timely submission of invoices
directly to the client's AP system
- Investigate parked invoice and GR/IR Reports, providing
feedback on recommended resolution to the Finance and Procurement
- Perform Goods Receipts (GRs) within the client's financial
system based on milestones being marked as complete in the project
- Prepare reports and meeting minutes.
- Collect, validate and post required Unconditional Lien Waiver
documentation for all assigned programs / projects.
- Actively contribute to documenting Cost Saves, and other bench
- Actively work with Team members to develop Case Studies, Best
Practices, and Continuous Improvement Ideas.
- Work with the Operations Manager to develop and maintain
Advanced Analytic Reporting required by the Client.
- Work with the Operations Manager to maintain Client Field
Manual / Playbook information & provide Team members with
- Effectively manage specialty innovation projects as required to
support the Team's innovation objectives.
- Assist with other program or project related tasks as
identified by the Operations Manager.
- Comply with all Jones Lang LaSalle policies and procedures,
including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
- Work closely with the Project Manager on project close-out
- Work closely with the Project Manager to establish and submit
the General Contractor's Project Amendments accurately.
- Additional responsibilities include administrative duties, may
include but not limited to: making travel arrangements, processing
expense reports, organizing lunches, scheduling and hosting
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Practical experience as part of a Quick Retail
project/construction management team preferred
- Detail oriented and organized with strong analytical
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with
executive level internal clients
- Must be able to identify and manage multiple priorities, and
have the flexibility to work as part of a Team or independently as
needed to support the objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite required
- Travel only required as an exception for special events when
required Required Skills:Adapting Quickly, Analytical Techniques,
Communication, Microsoft Office, Oral Communications, Strong
Interpersonal Skills Optional Skills: JLL Privacy Notice Jones Lang
LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a
leading global provider of real estate and investment management
services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal
information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal
information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing
in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep
your personal information secure with appropriate level of security
and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal
reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely. For additional
details please see our career site pages for each country. For
employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here .
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is
committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations
to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable
accommodation because of a disability for any part of the
employment process - including the online application and/or
overall selection process - you may email us at
Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com . This email is only to request an
accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries
to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL. Posted 2 Days
Ago Full time REQ133730 About Us JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a leading
professional services firm that specializes in real estate and
investment management. JLL shapes the future of real estate for a
better world by using the most advanced technology to create
rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate
solutions for our clients, our people and our communities. JLL is a
Fortune 500 company with annual revenue of $18.0 billion,
operations in over 80 countries and a global workforce of more than
93,000 as of December 31, 2019. JLL is the brand name, and a
registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For
further information, visit jll.com.
Keywords: Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated, Bellevue , Retail Construction Project Coordinator (Virtual), Professions , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!