Senior Manager, Fulfillment and Logistics, Trade in Manageme
Company: Samsung Electronics Per--
Posted on: April 4, 2021
defaults according to your location. You can change
Country/Language at the bottom of the page. If you are a European
Economic Resident, please click here . If you are a resident of
U.S., please click here . If you are a resident of Korea click here
. * Please visit Samsung_Jobs to see job posting in Samsung
Manufacturing subsidiaries. * If you would like to be notified of
new opportunities when they are posted, please click here . You
will be asked to create an account first if you do not already have
one. Senior Manager, Fulfillment and Logistics, Trade in Management
Position SummaryThe Samsung Digital Operations team, part of
Samsung Electronics America, is looking for a Senior Manager,
Fulfillment and Logistics, to oversee and run our Trade in Program.
This leadership role, will have the ownership and responsibility to
manage external 3PLs, triage partners and refurbishment centers to
support our Trade in program and ensure the achievement of KPI's
and business objectives. Ideal candidates will have strong
understanding of Trade in triage operations and refurbishment
reverse logistics to provide thought leadership to create best in
class Trade in experience for Samsung's customers. This Leader will
liaise with multiple teams within the Samsung Electronics America
organization including Business Operations, Customer Service,
Supply Chain, Logistics and Finance to support day to day business
management and scaling of new programs. Role and
- Manage the day to day triage operations for existing programs
including Everyday Trade-in, Samsung Access and Guaranteed Residual
Value with 3PL's in order to meet contractual SLA's and KPI's.
- Ensure the timely, accurate, and efficient processing of trade
in orders to ensure high customer satisfaction and program
- Lead and develop a high performing team and have responsibility
for the overall direction, coordination and performance of 3PLs and
external vendor partners
- Partner with Risk teams to minimize risk of abuse of the
- Own KPI's for triage failure, items shipped back, and continue
to optimize the program to drive customer success with--trade
- Collaborate with fulfillment partners/3PLs/Last mile providers
to manage all aspects of planning, coordination and communication
for: Inbound/Outbound product flows, Space & Labor planning, Peak
season and new product launch preparation and performance
- Partner with PM and engineering teams to manage a robust
roadmap required for growth and improvements to the program.
- Innovate on the customer experience to by using VOC and
tracking inefficiencies along the end to end customer journey.
Skills and Qualifications
- 8 + years in Supply Chain Operations with significant forward
and reverse logistics experiences preferably within B2C / D2C
eCommerce channels required.
- Knowledge of direct-to-consumer eCommerce operational processes
and best practices, in order to inform decision-making processes
(including: pick pack ship, capacity planning, triage operations,
and refurbishment reverse logistics).
- Responsibility for Trade-in operations, managed in a manner so
as to ensure attainment of revenue goals and to optimize customer
satisfaction through best in class fulfillment.
- Triaging and refurbishment operations experience, preferably
within an CE business.
- Prior experience in a consumer electronics manufacturer and/or
retailer strongly preferred.
- Ability to navigate the Samsung organization to gather
information, elicit feedback, gain buy-in, and engage others in B2C
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision-making
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines. In addition, must
be able to manage multiple projects and often competing
- Proficiency in all components of Microsoft Office Suite.
- BA/BS Degree required.Key Competencies
- Knowledge of direct-to-consumer eCommerce business practices
and operations is highly desirable.--
- Experience in leading eCommerce fulfillment and logistics
operations, preferably within an IR500 retailer, is required.
- Product/category experience including, for consumer electronics
and/or technology products, is desirable.
- Previous experience in negotiating contracts with 3PLs
- Extreme attention to detail is required. * Please visit Samsung
location. You can change Country/Language at the bottom of the
page. If you are European Economic Resident, please click here .*
Samsung Electronics America, Inc. and its subsidiaries are
committed to employing a diverse workforce, and provide Equal
Employment Opportunity for all individuals regardless of race,
color, religion, gender, age, national origin, marital status,
sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a protected veteran,
genetic information, status as a qualified individual with a
disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. Job
Alerts: If you would like to be notified of new opportunities when
they are posted, please click here . You will be asked to create an
account first if you do not already have one. Samsung Electronics
is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for
people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we
are transforming the worlds of TVs, smartphones, wearable devices,
tablets, digital appliances, and network systems, and the entire
semiconductor industry with our memory, system LSI, foundry, and
LED solutions. Samsung is also leading in the development of the
Internet of Things through, among others, our Smart Home and
Digital Health initiatives.
Since being established in 1969, Samsung Electronics has grown into
one of the world's leading technology companies, and become
recognized as one of the top global brands. Our network now extends
across the world, and Samsung takes great pride in the creativity
and diversity of its talented people, who drive our growth. To
discover more, please visit our official newsroom at (
Keywords: Samsung Electronics Per--, Bellevue , Senior Manager, Fulfillment and Logistics, Trade in Manageme, Professions , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!