Oil Route Driver - CDLB
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Oil Route Driver
The Opportunity Clean Harbors is looking for an Oil Route Driver to
join their safety conscious team! This role will be responsible for
local pick up of used motor oil and new lube oil products to/from
our customer facilities located locally. You will be required to
interface with customers as well load and unload trucks at customer
locations and the refinery.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive base salary, plus commissions!;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Operate Class B Tanker Truck;
- Pump out tanks and drums using hoses;
- Perform tank cleaning following all local, state and federal
- Interface and up-sell at customer locations and generate new
leads in the field.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Class B CDL License
- Ability to obtain Hazmat and Tanker endorsement upon hire;
- Previous sales/route-based experience preferred;
- Strong customer service background;
- Proficiency with Windows and mobile devices (laptop, cell
phone). Qualified Drivers, Please CLICK APPLY BELOW
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Bellevue , Oil Route Driver - CDLB, Professions , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!