Automotive ADAS Calibration Technician
Company: Protech Automotive
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Service CenterPT-ADAS WashingtonJob Summary
Individual must be able to complete Static/ Dynamic calibrations on
site or at calibration station after successfully completing
in-house training, AC evac/recharge for 1234YF, minor diagnostics,
and minor wiring repairs. The technician must utilize the tools, SI
information, and knowledge needed to return the vehicle to a safe,
pre-loss condition.Essential Job Duties
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and necessary
calibrations to individuals to include shop personnel, insurance
adjusters, and insurance customers daily.
- Continuously learn new technical information and techniques
through computer based or live training sessions.
- Communicate daily with dispatch/ ADAS coordinators and
- Utilize various tools, diagnostic equipment, and Virtual team
to make the most effective calibrations to vehicles.
- Self -motivated, positive attitude, with a client focused
- Ability to work with clients and assist in identifying what
calibrations can be done onsite or will have to go to ADAS
- Responsible for ADAS calibrations
- Other duties as assignedSkill/Requirements
- 2+ years of automotive repair experience and/or technical
school graduate with 1 year auto dealer experience.
- Successfully complete in-house ADAS and Mobile training
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have a valid driver's license and ability to pass MVR
Keywords: Protech Automotive, Bellevue , Automotive ADAS Calibration Technician, Professions , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!