Senior Construction Superintendent
Company: American Capital Group
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Senior Construction Superintendent - American Capital Group -
Who We Are
We are a fully-integrated real estate development company. We were
locally founded in Bellevue, Washington and have remained a
family-owned and operated company since 1986, Over the last 34
years, our company has specialized and mastered the art of
developing multifamily communities. We've developed more than 80
multifamily properties across twelve states. We currently own and
manage 20 properties across five Western states. We continuously
live up to our reputation of being an industry leader because we
know and internally manage all aspects of Real Estate Development
including Engineering and Design, Acquisitions, Development,
Construction Management, Property Management and Asset
What We Stand ForOur goal at American Capital Group is to enhance
and better our communities by creating and managing long lasting
and high quality structures that provide homes and comfort to many.
If you're a professional who values accountability, integrity,
teamwork and commitment, you will fit right in with ACG's values
Our organization's mission is to demonstrate excellence in
designing, developing, building and managing real property through
teamwork and integrity. Our dedicated professionals provide quality
and value for our customers, profitability for our investors and a
lasting contribution to our community.
Learn more about us and our track record on our website:
Position InformationJob Title: Construction SuperintendentSalary:
$180,000 - $200,000 annually (DOE)Hours: 7am-4pm, M-F (Full-time in
office position)(Additional hours and weekend days may be needed
based on the business needs of the company and/or
project).Location: Bellevue, WA (Corporate HQ) - Project may be in
Kirkland, Burien, Shoreline or Lynnwood.
Who You AreTo be considered for this position, you will..
- Be able to read, speak, write and understand English
- 10+ years' experience as a Construction Superintendent is
- The ability to read and understand plans, specifications and
scopes of work is required
- Multifamily, senior housing or hotel experience is
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related field
- Experience with Procore preferred.
- Experience with MS Office, including Outlook and Excel, is
- Experience with MS Project or similar scheduling software is
What You'll Do(Included but not limited to)
- Work on project from start to closeout and when needed.
- Assist in creating and maintaining schedules for the
- Subcontractor and material scheduling as well as employee job
task scheduling and ordering or assisting with ordering all
material to complete the project.
- Keep updated records of progress relating to scheduling, cost,
- Create positive relationships with team members,
subcontractors, and owners.
- Installation of countertops, cabinets, flooring, plumbing and
electrical fixtures, doors, flooring, appliances, window coverings,
painting, hardware, and trim.
- Prioritize tasks and identify problems or potential problems as
they relate to the organization of the job.
- Coordination with Project Manager and support team to complete
all aspects of the project.
- Perform quality control of materials received on the
- Inspect all work completed, taking appropriate corrective
standards, and calling for required inspections by proper
authorities at the required stages.
- Maintain logbooks, phone logs, safety orientations, and
- Assist in any additional duties as requested.What You'll
Employees at ACG can take advantage of a multitude of benefits
- A competitive base salary
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for you and your family
- Financial protection through short-term/long-term disability,
life, accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- HSA, FSA and DSA plans
- 401K plan through MassMutual in which the company matches a
generous percentage of what you put in
- Paid vacation starting at 3 weeks (starts at 4 weeks for upper
- Paid Sick/Safe Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays plus 2 Paid Personal days
- Ongoing training and employee development
Conditions of EmploymentAll candidates must submit a resume to be
considered for this position. Qualified applicants must complete a
zoom interview and a job fit assessment prior to interviewing with
our team. These are mandatory steps in our hiring process.
Candidates selected for employment must be able to pass a criminal
background check and drug screening.
American Capital Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer/
Affirmative Action EmployerAll qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation,
pregnancy genetics, veteran status , or any other status protected
by state or federal law.
Keywords: American Capital Group, Bellevue , Senior Construction Superintendent, Professions , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!