Posted on: January 16, 2022
If you are a Construction Superintendent with Multi-family or
hotel experience, please read on!
Top Reasons to Work with Us
We are a large-scale General Contractor with projects all over the
Pacific Northwest and we are actively looking for team members who
are passionate about their work and have a commitment to customer
satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have extensive experience
managing large scale complex projects and willingness to move to
Seattle, Spokane, or Boise. Project scope will include:
coordinating and managing all on site activities for the duration
of the project.
What You Will Be Doing
Solely responsible for, and will be held accountable for, the
timely completion of the project and ensuring that the project is
constructed in strict accordance with plans, specifications, and
- Managing subcontractors and providing the vision for project
- Developing the overall construction plan for the Project in
conjunction with the Project Executive
- Maintaining a daily log (written) of job site activities
- Presiding over weekly subcontractor meetings designed to
coordinate the work
- Ensuring compliance with all building and safety codes
- Managing project deadlines and adhering to the established
- Prioritizing urgent matters and addressing issues
- Helping to enforce site safety
- Communicating with project team regarding ASI's, RFI's, and
What You Need for this Position
- At least 5 years experience as a Superintendent for a General
- Bachelors Degree (Construction Management, Engineering, related
field or equivalent career experience)
- Proven/previous experience on projects with complex site work
and ground up construction.
- Proficient in plan reading, construction design and overall
- Ability to read, comprehend, and process construction documents
(plans, specifications, soil reports, safety manuals, etc.)
- Technically proficient with typical construction software
applications such as Microsoft Project, Bluebeam, Microsoft Word
- OSHA-30 Certification
- First Aid/CPR Certification.
What's In It for You
- Salary 100-150K (Dependent on Experience)
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Financial Planning
- Pet Insurance
- Gym Membership
& Much More
So, if you are a Construction Superintendent with experience,
please apply today!
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : AG15-1666366 -- in the email
subject line for your application to be considered.***
Audrey Gage - Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Bellevue , Construction Superintendent, Professions , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!