ERP Functional Analyst- Finance
Company: Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Position:ERP Functional Analyst- FinanceJob Description:Remote
work employees may be required to be present at the closest
designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the company's
request and sole discretion.As ERP Functional Analyst II, the
candidate provides project coordination, functional expertise, and
contributes to improvements and enhancements for mission-critical,
enterprise-wide information systems.What You'll Be Doing
- User Support in troubleshooting both application and business
- Analyze user operational procedures to develop functional
systems requirements and advise and instruct other staff
responsible for development.
- Identify innovative solutions to business issues in technical
- Improve process flow and user documentation for different
oracle related modules and enhance user knowledge and
- Other duties as assigned based on business needs: i.e., special
projects, Enhancements etc.
- The ERP Analyst II is responsible for project tracking and
control for assigned modules or systems, serving as a liaison
between functional and technical resources to manage the
development of new system functionality, upgrades, system
modifications, and day-to-day problem analysis, issue tracking, and
resolution.What Are We Looking For?
- Requires in-depth functional knowledge and experience in Oracle
ERP systems / R12 / 11i or other ERP systems.
- Should have implementation experience of large ERP applications
with emphasis on Finance modules, specifically Accounts Payable,
Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Cash Management and Subledger
- Expert in flows for Order to cash, Procure to Pay cycles.
- Experience in agile methodology
- Experience with ServiceNow, JIRA, Zephyr
- Should be able to handle complex account reconciliations.
- Solves complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing
- Works independently; receives minimal guidance.
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Contributes to process improvements.
- Work with end users and business teams for requirements
gathering, understanding customer needs. Should be able to work
with multiple groups to coordinate and carry out technical
activities which include new development, maintenance, and
production support activities.
- Assists in allied activities of the ERP Applications Team,
working with vendor Support and internal support teams ensuring
smooth running of the ERP applications systems.
- Experience on tools like Blackline, Vertex, Bottomline, Oracle
Procurement Cloud, Oracle Process Cloud preferredExperience /
- Typically requires 5-7 years of related experience with a
4-year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent
work experience.What's In It For You? At Arrow, we recognize that
financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an
ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation,
including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA)
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:$78,300.00 -
$132,000.00Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from
posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work
experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between
base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at
offer. Location:US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)Time Type:Full
timeJob Category:Information TechnologyEEO Statement:Arrow is an
equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for
employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or
disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination
Policy:Arrow requires all new employees in the United States to
provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work,
except where prohibited by law.
Keywords: Arrow Electronics, Inc., Bellevue , ERP Functional Analyst- Finance, Professions , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!