Project Architect (Multi-family Design)
Company: American Capital Group
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Project Architect - American Capital Group - Bellevue, WA
Who We AreWe are a fully-integrated real estate development
company. We were locally founded in Bellevue, Washington and have
remained a family-owned and operated company since 1986, over the
last 35+ years, our company has specialized and mastered the art of
developing multifamily communities. We've developed more than 80
multifamily properties across twelve states. We currently own and
manage 25 properties across four Western states. We continuously
live up to our reputation of being an industry leader because we
know and internally manage all aspects of Real Estate Development
including Engineering and Design, Acquisitions, Development,
Construction Management, Property Management and Asset
What We Stand ForOur goal at American Capital Group is to enhance
and better our communities by creating and managing long lasting
and high quality structures that provide homes and comfort to many.
If you're a professional who values accountability, integrity,
teamwork and commitment, you will fit right in with ACG's values
and mission.Our organization's mission is to demonstrate excellence
in designing, developing, building and managing real property
through teamwork and integrity. Our dedicated professionals provide
quality and value for our customers, profitability for our
investors and a lasting contribution to our community. Learn more
about us and our track record on our website:
Position InformationJob Title: Project ArchitectHours: 7am-4pm, M-F
(Full-time in office position)This position may require additional
working hours and days depending on company/property
needs.Location: Bellevue, WASalary: $110,000 - $115,000 / year
(depending on licensure status)
Who You AreTo be considered for this position, you will..
- Be able to read, speak, write and understand English
- Must have 5-10 years working experience as an Architect
- B.S. of Architecture
- Design experience in Multi-Family, Senior Housing or Hotel
- Knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Office is required.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and BIM (Revit) software.
Candidates must have experience with Revit.
What You'll Do(Included but not limited to)
- Produce Construction Documents of high quality using the
REVIT/BIM system. Explore additional capabilities of the system,
identifying areas applicable to our current work.
- Control access to original drawings and architectural files to
assure easy access by authorized personnel.
- Generate preliminary site plans from criteria provided by the
Owner that respond to the topography, survey and legal description,
and local jurisdiction development standards.
- Review of grading and drainage plans for compliance with
company established requirements and procedures.
- Coordinate with outside consultants including but not limited
to, local architects, Surveyors, Civil, Mechanical, Electrical,
Plumbing, Structural Engineers, building departments, and all other
Authorities Having Jurisdiction.
- Produce and review scopes of work and request for proposals for
- Monitor work performed by outside consultants to assure timely
completion of all work performed.
- Comply with all ADA requirements.
- Perform quality control plan reviews.
- Read and analyze all local and state zoning codes. Produce a
summary memo on findings for Owner, Development Manager, and
- Travel to jobsite may be required on a weekly basis.
- Produce construction drawings in a timely manner and in
accordance with project schedules.
- Review all consultants' drawings for accuracy prior to
distribution to other companies and/or submission to permitting or
- Promote teamwork with co-workers as well as outside consultants
and entities to achieve timely completion of all work in accordance
with Project schedules.
- Visit project sites on a regular basis to observe the progress
of construction and prepare reports of site visits including
- Support the construction process by timely response to RFI's,
review of submittals, processing approved change orders, and
monthly draw requests.
What You'll EnjoyEmployees at ACG can take advantage of a multitude
of benefits including---
- A competitive base salary
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for you and your family
- Financial protection through short-term/long-term disability,
life, accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- HSA, FSA and DSA plans
- 401K plan through MassMutual in which the company matches a
generous percentage of what you put in
- Paid vacation starting at 3 weeks
- Paid Sick/Safe Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays plus 2 Paid Personal days
- Ongoing training and employee development
Conditions of EmploymentAll candidates must submit a resume to be
considered for this position. Qualified applicants must complete a
zoom interview and a job fit assessment prior to interviewing with
our team. These are mandatory steps in our hiring
process.Candidates selected for employment must be able to pass a
criminal background check and drug screening.
American Capital Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer/
Affirmative Action EmployerAll qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation,
pregnancy genetics, veteran status , or any other status protected
by state or federal law.EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability
Keywords: American Capital Group, Bellevue , Project Architect (Multi-family Design), Professions , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!