Third Party Risk Analyst
Company: Smartsheet Inc
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Smartsheet is looking for an outstanding team member to drive
results and help build and operate a next generation Third Party
Risk Management (TPRM) program within Smartsheet's Governance, Risk
and Compliance (GRC) framework. In this role, you will support and
collaborate with team members in the development and implementation
of new TPRM capabilities aligned with our goals. -
In 2005, Smartsheet was founded on the idea that teams and millions
of people worldwide deserve a better way to deliver their very best
work. Today, we deliver a leading cloud-based platform for work
execution, empowering organizations to plan, capture, track,
automate, and report on work at scale, resulting in more efficient
processes and better business outcomes. Trust is one of our core
values, and as an organization, we execute that core value by
maintaining and innovating on systems, processes and programs that
secure our customers' data.
This position reports to the Sr. Manager of Governance, Risk &
Compliance located in WA state and is remote-eligible.
- Assess risk exposure related to third parties through enhanced
risk management practices and help provide transparency into
Smartsheet's third party risk exposure.
- Support the day to day execution of the Information Security
Risk Assessment process for existing and potential
- Document, organize, and track activities that result from
vendor security assessments.
- Gather and organize vendor review results and data to support
risk reporting and monitoring processes.
- Identify process improvement initiatives to support the Vendor
Risk Management Program and related activities, and help implement
and improve on the program.
- Support additional activities related to the broader
Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) program and team.
- Have an understanding of emerging technologies including, but
not limited to, mobile and cloud technology.
- 2+ years prior work experience in risk management, information
security, third party risk management, audit and/or compliance
- 2+ years prior work experience with the review of vendors,
systems, or solutions as part of an internal risk assessment,
procurement process, or other program.
- 2+ years practical experience with one or more risk or other
industry regulatory frameworks (NIST, ISO, COSO, COBIT, AICPA
TSP/SOC, PCI, etc).
- Experience with vendor risk management tools (e.g. Coupa,
- Experience assessing or reviewing SOC reports, penetration
testing results, or other security control attestations.
- Experience working with operational risks across multiple lines
of business, legal entities, and/or jurisdictions.
- Ability to build strong internal relationships.
- Ability to assess the potential risk of an escalated issue and
use business skills to evaluate impact and alternatives.
- Effective judgment, decision making, and critical thinking
- Adaptability to the changing landscape of regulatory compliance
Perks & Benefits:
- HSA, 100% employer-paid premiums, or Buy-up medical/vision and
dental coverage options for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15%
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your
contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including
access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership,
primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own
personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S.
(role specific) -
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to
encouraging an inclusive environment with the best employees. We
provide employment opportunities without regard to any legally
protected status following applicable laws in the US, UK, and
Australia. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you
have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us
At Smartsheet, we build an inclusive environment that encourages
and supports the diverse voices of our team members who also
represent the diverse needs of our customers. We're looking for
people who are driven, authentic, supportive, effective, and
honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't
precisely match our job description-if your career path has been
nontraditional, to set you apart. At Smartsheet, we welcome diverse
perspectives and people who aren't afraid to be creative-join
Keywords: Smartsheet Inc, Bellevue , Third Party Risk Analyst, Professions , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!