Local Home Daily Class B Drivers Start 24 Hour
Company: Charlie's Produce
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Local Home Daily Class B Drivers $24 Hour to Start plus Benefits!
Location: Seattle, WA! Celebrating 43 Years in Business! Please
Apply Below or Call (888) 915-4265! Salary: $19- $24hr
Charlie s Produce - Who We Are
Charlie's Produce is a privately owned wholesale produce company.
We are the largest privately owned produce wholesaler on the West
Coast, with distribution centers in Seattle, Spokane, Portland,
Anchorage, Boise, and Los Angeles. The secret to our 40 years of
success in this industry is PEOPLE! We strive to hire the best and
we reward them with a working environment that fosters loyalty,
stability, innovation, and growth.
Charlie's provides a healthy employee stock ownership program,
competitive Medical/Dental/Vision and Life Insurance plans. And our
newest benefit offers Pre-Paid Fully Funded College Tuition to our
employees and the dependent children of our employees after 1 year!
Charlie's Produce Total Compensation Package Includes
- Competitive pay structure
- 90 day performance review
- Yearly review with possibility of increase based on
- 401K and Supplemental retirement plan through our Employee
Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) after 1 year of service,
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Employer-covered College Program
- Health and wellness benefits including medical, dental, and
The Role You will be primarily responsible for the safe and
efficient delivery of produce to customers throughout the Puget
Sound region. Work hours are variable and may include weekends
Essential Responsibilities Include but Not Limited To
- Performs daily routine safety checks, and pre-trip inspections
on assigned vehicle
- Ensures all safety measures appropriate for operation of
assigned vehicle are consistently and efficiently applied
- Operates vehicle in all assigned service areas in a timely and
- Loads all assigned materials according to normal operating
procedures and reports any violations to supervisor
- Ensures materials being transported comply within the legal
- Reports all accidents and/or safety violations to the
appropriate authority and in a timely manner
- Maintains good customer relations and positively influences the
community s perception of the Company throughout all applicable
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- One year of commercial driving experience (Two years of
commercial driving experience preferred).
- Valid Class B Driver's License.
- No more than 3 moving violations in the last 3 years
- Valid Medical Examiners Card (DOT Medical card)
Ideal Candidate has Knowledge Of
- Principles and practices of job site safety, potential job
hazards, and state and local regulations
- Visual, tactile, and odorous identification of produce and
- Food preparation and food handling techniques
Skill and/or Ability
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service and actively
respond to customer requests.
- Ability to perform continuous physical exertions such as
repetitive lifting, stacking, and moving product as part of a
rigorous daily routine.
- Ability to perform pre and post trip vehicle inspections.
- Ability to work nights, weekends and some holidays, depending
on work assignment.
- Ability to work in all weather extremes including extreme hot
or cold, wet or dry conditions.
- Work under pressure, handle stressful situations and maintain
- Ability to maintain high levels of activity or productivity;
operating with effectiveness, and determination over extended
periods of time.
- Ability to understand safety rules, operating and maintenance
instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Consistently build knowledge and expertise about current
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, supervisors and
Please Apply Below or Call (888) 915-4265! Supplemental
Information: This employer participates in E-Verify and will
provide the Social Security Administration and if necessary the
Department of Homeland Security with the information from each new
employee's Form I-9 to confirm work authorization. Charlie's
Produce is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Charlie's Produce, Bellevue , Local Home Daily Class B Drivers Start 24 Hour, Professions , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!