Food Production - Assembly
Company: Tutta Bella
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job Description$500 SIGNING BONUS TO WORK WITH US!!The Food
Production - Assembly position is a part of our Grab-and-Go team.
Our Grab-and-Go Team produces a lineup of our most popular
signature salads, homemade ready-to-heat entrees, signature
wood-fired Take-and-Bake pizzas, and our awarding-winning tiramisu
dessert. In our Culinary Innovation Hub, the food is made fresh
with the same quality ingredients that guests and customers have
come to love and expect at our restaurants and are available in
grocery stores around the Puget Sound. The Food Production –
Assembly position is largely responsible for combining these
various fresh ingredients and packaging items for delivery to
grocery stores, playing a crucial part in providing high quality
meals and experiences for our customers. Benefits:
- Friendly, supportive work environments
- Advancement in a growing company (if you want it)
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Training in scratch cooking & centuries-old culinary
- Free espresso & discounted or free shift meals
Expectations:Everyone working for Tutta Bella is expected to:
- Contribute to working in a team environment where everyone is
valued and respected.
- Communicate well with coworkers, team leaders, and management.
Communication is vital to everything running as smoothly as
possible and any potential issues being addressed.
- Demonstrate product and operational knowledge and perform well
during high volume periods.
- Ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety
regulations including Food Safety and regulatory duties required in
- Remain coachable and eager to improve.
- Assist with house-keeping tasks to keep our work environment
clean, safe and properly functioning.
- Arrive to workstation on time, appropriately groomed, dressed
following dress code and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts
and attend required trainings and meetings. Food Production –
Assembly, is specifically responsible for:
- Light food prep work such as cutting vegetables and fruits
following safety and sanitation rules.
- Packaging products to specifications
- Ensuring product quality through effective and proper
procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking and packaging.
Maintain our standards and always strive for perfection, every
- Adhere to all recipes and procedures as trained.
- Read and follow written procedures and prep lists.
- Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established
procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation,
and safe work practices.
- Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary
working environment; maintains equipment in accordance with
Culinary Innovation Hub cleanliness and safety standards.
- Performs beginning, mid, and ending duties as assigned.
- Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by leadership team.
- Capable of accessing information policies, procedures and
- Understands product specifications to ensure quality standards
are being met.
- Working knowledge and application of all expectations within
- Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time
management and organization skills.
- Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced
environment with a sense of urgency. Working Conditions:
- Position requires prolonged standing, bending, stooping,
twisting, and lifting products and supplies weighing up to 50
pounds and repetitive hand and wrist motion. Can include working
outdoors in various temperatures. Also, work with sharp and
hazardous equipment as well as work with phones, computers, and
other office equipment.
- Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
- Exposure to temperatures: 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Ability to work in wet and dry conditions.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
and holidays as needed.
Keywords: Tutta Bella, Bellevue , Food Production - Assembly, Professions , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!