Posted on: August 8, 2022
9+ month contractBellevue, WAResponsibilities:
- Develop PCB/PCBAs for low power, low noise, wearable medical
- Author requirements for electrical design following medical
- Perform component library creation and maintenance.
- Participate in system design reviews, code reviews and hardware
- Bring up PCBAs for new designs and troubleshoot issues.
- Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering or other technical
or science discipline.
- 7+ years of experience developing PCB/PCBAs.
- 3+ years designing electronics for medical-device
- Experience releasing class II or greater medical devices with
510K and IEC-60601.
- Altium Experience preferred.
- RF and Bluetooth experience is preferred.
entegee.comThis message is intended only for the designated
recipient(s). It may contain confidential or proprietary
information and may be subject to other contractual or
confidentiality protection. If you are not a designated recipient,
you may not review, copy or distribute this message. If you receive
this message in error, please notify the sender by reply email and
delete this message.Entegee, part of The Adecco Group North America
headquartered at 10151 Deerwood Park Boulevard, Building 200, Suite
400, Jacksonville, Florida, 32256, is committed to data privacy
compliance. To learn more about how we collect and process personal
Keywords: Entegee, Bellevue , Electrical Engineer, Professions , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!