Sr. Strategy Analyst
Company: Smartsheet Inc
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Smartsheet is already beloved by customers around the world for
empowering people to improve how they work. We are looking for
someone who will help play a critical role in shaping and driving
the medium and long-term growth of the company. You will assist in
implementing strategies across the systems and organizations
responsible for delivery and execution. The ideal candidate will be
analytical and data driven. You enjoy diving deep into complex
problems, finding and analyzing the relevant data; you will also
thrive on deriving deep, relevant and interesting insights into the
business from a variety of data sources. You will be comfortable
with conducting industry research, collecting and analyzing data
from a variety of sources, and working cross-functionally with
finance, product, sales and marketing as a part of the strategic
You will report to the Sr. Strategy Director and can be located
remotely (in the U.S.) or in our Bellevue, WA headquarters.
- Provide deep data driven analysis and derive meaningful
insights into the current market as well as Smartsheet's internal
company performance and execution to support the development of
Smartsheet's medium-term and long-term growth strategy and
multi-year business plan.
- Conduct strategic analyses of existing and adjacent markets to
help identify and evaluate potential product innovation
opportunities. Critically review and assess market structure,
customer workflow and needs as well as trends & drivers influencing
market size, growth, profitability, comparative advantage and
- Conduct analyses, working across the Smartsheet organization,
of internal performance in key business areas to identify
opportunities for medium-term and long-term growth
- Build processes to increase efficiency as the business grows
- Provide research and analytical support as part of a
cross-functional team to identify and evaluate critical strategic
- Support other duties as needed.
- 8+ years of business experience. Experience as a financial
analyst, business planner, business analyst, or data analyst is
preferred but not required.
- Deep experience in the technology sector, ideally prior
relevant experience in SaaS, software or high-growth technology
- Demonstrated strategic and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to excel in an innovative, fast-paced
- Strong oral and written communication skills and ability to
formulate and deliver insights around complex business problems in
a thoughtful and persuasive manner.
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous high-priority
- Interest in building and scaling in a high-growth
Perks & Benefits:
- HSA, 100% employer-paid premiums, or Buy-up medical/vision and
dental coverage options for full-time employees
- Equity - Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) with all offers
- Lucrative Employee Stock Purchase Program (15%
- 401k Match to help you save for your future (50% of your
contribution up to the first 6% of your eligible pay)
- Monthly stipend to support your work and productivity
- Flexible Time Away Program, plus Incidental Sick Leave
- Up to 24 weeks of Parental Leave
- Personal paid Volunteer Day to support our community
- Opportunities for professional growth and development including
access to LinkedIn Learning online courses
- Company Funded Perks, including a counseling membership,
primary care membership, local retail discounts, and your own
personal Smartsheet account
- Teleworking options from any registered location in the U.S.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Smartsheet is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to fostering
an inclusive environment with the best employees. We provide
employment opportunities without regard to any legally protected
status in accordance with applicable laws in the US, UK, Australia,
Costa Rica, and Germany. If there are preparations we can make to
help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview
experience, please let us know.
At Smartsheet, we strive to build an inclusive environment that
encourages, supports, and celebrates the diverse voices of our team
members who also represent the diverse needs of our customers.
We're looking for people who are driven, authentic, supportive,
effective, and honest. You're encouraged to apply even if your
experience doesn't precisely match our job description-if your
career path has been nontraditional, that will set you apart. At
Smartsheet, we welcome diverse perspectives and people who aren't
afraid to be innovative-join us!
Keywords: Smartsheet Inc, Bellevue , Sr. Strategy Analyst, Professions , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!