Regional Salesforce Consultant
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Guild Mortgage Company, closing loans and opening doors since
1960. As a mortgage banking firm, we are dedicated to serving the
homeowner/buyer. Our goal is to provide affordable home financing
for our customers, utilizing the best terms available while
providing a level of professionalism and service unsurpassed in the
The Salesforce Consultant, Retail plays an important role in the
organization by overseeing a number of activities related to the
company's success in achieving company strategic Salesforce
initiatives. The role is primarily responsible, under general to
intermittent direction, to provide consulting to Sales team members
on use and adoption of Salesforce and Salesforce integrations in
order to drive efficiency, productivity and growth. This position
is also responsible for reporting feedback, data, and metrics in
alignment with KPIs.
- Work with RVP and Salesforce Consultant Program Manager on a
schedule for engagement within their region to drive specific
initiatives and established metrics.
- Hold the established number of weekly consultations with sales
team members to drive overall adoption of Salesforce to increase
productivity and sales growth.
- Work closely with the Regional Sales Trainer and Field
Marketing Manager to implement tactics and strategies at the
direction of the RVP and SC Program Manager.
- Attend All Access Calls, Marketing Webinars, Leadership Summit
sessions, and other events in order to learn and support current
initiatives, trends, and strategies.
- Collaborate with the Salesforce team on enhancements to drive
efficiency and adoption.
- Report to RVPs and SC Program Manager monthly on progress and
- Spend time with RVPs, DMs and sales teams to drive adoption and
- Work with Salesforce Consultant PM to Design and manage
periodic Salesforce contests to drive sales behaviors and
- Work with Branch Managers and BDM team to drive adoption of
recruiting tools within Salesforce.
- Provide instruction on using all Salesforce integrations,
including but not limited to Print SF, Engage, Bombbomb, SMS
texting, and Outreach.
- Attend weekly meetings with Salesforce Consultants to share
knowledge, best practices, wins and challenges.
- Use solid teaching/consulting methodology such as hands-on
learning, practice and repetition, and retrieval practice.
- Provide feedback to help develop supporting
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Highly proficient in Guild360/Salesforce.
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some college
courses or equivalent preferred, along with:
- Two or more years' experience in Mortgage processing or
origination, using Guild-specific systems and policies; OR
- Five or more years experience in Mortgage processing or
- Three or more years experience in training or public
- Familiarity with Guild's systems, processes, policies, and
procedures strongly preferred.
- Prior experience in real estate or the mortgage industry
- High level RESPA and mortgage compliance knowledge.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Teams, Microsoft Word, Excel, and
- Passionate about delivering excellence in customer service
within a team environment.
- Effective writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required.
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail.
- General to intermittent supervision of work, depending on
- Apply sound judgment in execution of core job
- Works with internal and external stakeholders
- Travel: 25%; mostly to train and coach retail originators
- Physical: Work is primarily sedentary; occasionally walks
and/or stands. Must have a valid license to drive to local branch
- Manual Dexterity: Frequent use of computer keyboard and
- Audio/Visual: Ability to accurately interpret sounds and
associated meanings at a volume consistent with interpersonal
conversation. Regularly required to accurately perceive,
distinguish and interpret information received visually and through
audio; e.g., words, numbers and other data broadcasted aloud/viewed
on a screen, as well as print and other media.
Environmental: Office environment - no substantial exposure to
adverse environmental conditions.
Guild offers a pleasant work environment, competitive compensation,
and excellent benefits package; including medical, dental, vision,
life insurance, AD&D, LTD and 401(k) with employer match.
Guild Mortgage Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Guild, Bellevue , Regional Salesforce Consultant, Professions , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!