Process Improvement Analyst
Company: LIFECENTER NORTHWEST
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Bellevue - Bellevue, WA
The Process Improvement Analyst (PIA) assists in the identification
and delivery of Continuous Process Improvement (CPI) initiatives
throughout LifeCenter Northwest (LCNW). The PIA will facilitate
targeted process improvement activities through the use of
improvement tools and methodologies including Process Mapping, Root
Cause Analysis, Lean, Six Sigma and Plan, Do, Study, Act (PDSA) to
deliver measurable impact on organizational goals. This position
supports the LCNW Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement
(QAPI) Plan by analyzing and utilizing operational and other data
to guide process improvement activities within LCNW.
- Assists management in design and implementation of process
improvement initiatives that lead to a positive and measurable
impact on organizational goals.
- Coordinates with departmental staff and management on process
improvement initiatives to improve outcomes, optimize use of
organizational resources and maintain organizational
- Champions the culture of Organizational Excellence and
Continuous Quality Improvement by acting as a resource and engaging
LCNW staff in developing and implementing improvement
- Assists management and staff in identifying and evaluating
opportunities for improvement.
- Leads improvement initiatives, and facilitates the development
of problem-solving initiatives and process changes. Provides
project management support as appropriate. Regularly reports the
status of the process and quality improvement efforts and related
- Researches, designs, and delivers appropriate quality
improvement training to staff and management.
- Encourages a data-driven culture.
- Works collaboratively with Business Intelligence function on
data collection, analysis and reporting to ensure project selection
and goals are data-driven.
- Serves as a member of the Organizational Performance Excellence
Meeting and assists with facilitating regular meetings, collecting,
analyzing, and presenting relevant data.
- Maintains a strong working knowledge of regulations and
standards, identifies necessary changes, and incorporates them into
SOPs, processes, and training.
- Participates in national and industry-specific
meetings/conferences, networks with process improvement
professionals, shares best practices, tools, and materials.
- Prepares for and participates in accreditation surveys,
regulatory audits, and site visits from donation partners.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Demonstrated expertise in leading organizational process
improvement initiatives with favorable outcomes.
- Familiarity with and ability to interpret statistics as applied
to continuous quality improvement tools.
- Skilled at data collection, analysis, and reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal skills, including proven
experience with technical writing.
- Must also be comfortable leading trainings, facilitating
improvement tools, and speaking in front of a group of people.
- Ability to learn and implement procedures in compliance with
applicable local/state/federal regulations, certifications,
- Multi-tasking, i.e., ability to function and complete work with
competing priorities and expectations, and good problem-solving
- Personal and interpersonal skills, i.e., clear speaking,
discreet, considerate, sensitive, and collaborative. Must have the
ability to function independently as well as in a team
- Strong attention to detail and good follow-through.
- Advanced knowledge of personal computers with superior skills
in desktop programs (e.g., Outlook, Word, Excel, Access, Project,
Visio, Power Point, and other comparable software programs).
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college is
- Certification in Quality Management and/or Process Improvement
methods is preferred (e.g. LEAN methodologies, 6-Sigma, CQIA (ASQ),
- A minimum of 2 years of experience that is directly related to
Quality in a regulated industry.
- Regulatory experience, e.g., FDA, CMS, TJC, is preferred.
Proof of vaccination, or applicable medical or religious exemption
will be required as a condition of employment upon offer. For those
that need to complete the vaccination series, start dates will be
LifeCenter Northwest is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: LIFECENTER NORTHWEST, Bellevue , Process Improvement Analyst, Professions , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!