Master Automotive Technician
Company: Greg's Japanese Auto
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Greg's Automotive; providing great services such as our Customer
Care Program and shuttle service. When you come to Greg's, your
part of the family. We are looking for an Automotive Technician to
join our team.
The Master Automotive Technician is responsible for effectively and
efficiently diagnosing and repairing customer vehicles while
adhering to the MAP guidelines and in accordance with dealership,
manufacturers and Greg's Automotive standards.
COMPENSATION: $35-$45/hr - VARIES DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE - Sign on
bonus amount varies from $2500-$5000 depending on ASE
certifications and level of mechanic experience.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnoses vehicles according to the appropriate level of
- Performs work as outlined on the Multi-point Inspection and/or
Repair Order with efficiency and accuracy.
- Explains technical diagnosis and needed repairs to
non-mechanical individuals which may include the Store Manager,
Service Consultants and/or customers.
- Recommends services that are necessary to keep the customer's
vehicle in running condition; properly documents all
recommendations in customer file.
- Follows all safety procedures and reports any concerns to the
Shop Foreman or Store Manager.
- Maintains appropriate ASE certifications and renewals of
Automotive Technician Benefits:
- Competitive Bi-Weekly Pay
- Tuition Reimbursement, up to $3,000 annually
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Effective 1 st of the
Month after Hire)
- Life Insurance (Company paid)
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with Company Match
- Discounted Services on Personal and Immediate Family
- Opportunity for Advancement!
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Prefer a minimum of one unexpired ASE or equivalent experience
- Possess valid driver's license, or obtain a valid driver's
license within 30 days of hire date
- Ability to work a minimum of five days per week,
Sun Auto Tire & Service provides equal employment opportunities to
all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state, or local laws.
Keywords: Greg's Japanese Auto, Bellevue , Master Automotive Technician, Professions , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!