Electronic Maintenance Technician
Posted on: November 25, 2022
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better
place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work
that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion
are shared values. We're committed to fostering an environment for
every teammate that's welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with
great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with
Boeing is hiring Electronic Maintenance Technicians at various
facilities across the Puget Sound region in Washington State!
Do you want to work on some of the cutting edge, complex equipment
used to build the best airplanes? As an Electronic Maintenance
Technician you will repair/replace multiple types of defective
equipment and overhaul/rebuild and assemble a wide variety of plant
equipment, including Numerically Controlled (NC) machines, robotics
& end effectors, modular assembly equipment, precision-built
machines, material handling equipment, stationary generator sets,
and process equipment.
- Install, service, maintain, upgrade and modify machine tools
and process equipment.
- Use technical knowledge, existing procedures and
internal/external resources to diagnose and correct equipment
and/or system malfunctions.
- Modify, test, calibrate, and document system configurations to
meet compliance requirements.
- Utilize various types of computing systems or
electronic/electrical test equipment to test accuracy of
electronic/electrical components/systems or to determine accuracy
- Collaborate with Managers, Engineers, Manufacturers, Vendors
and other This position will require the following on a daily
- Frequent (3-6 hours) exposure to noise.
- Frequent (3-6 hours): Sit, Walk, Stand, Climb/Balance, Rotation
of Head/neck, Flexion (head bent down, head bent back), Twisting at
the waist, Handling/Grasping, Keyboarding/Mouse, Repetitive motion,
Fine finger manipulation.
- Occasional (1-3 hours) Fine motor skills, lifting less than 10
pounds and sitting.
- Occasional (1-3 hours) use of face, eye and head protection.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skills/Experience):
- Minimum of 3 years of experience maintaining, troubleshooting,
and repairing electronic/electrical components and systems on
manufacturing and industrial equipment.
- Experience working with Programmable Logic Controls (PLCs)
and/or CNC controllers.
- Ability to work at heights up to 125 feet above ground level
and pass Fall Protection Training.
- Able to work 2nd shift with the opportunity to move to other
shifts based on IAM contract and site needs.
- Able to work overtime based on business requirements. This
position is expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will
be required to work onsite at one of the listed location
This position must meet Export Control compliance requirements,
therefore a "US Person" as defined by 22 C.F.R. 120.15 is required.
"US Person" includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident,
refugee, or asylee.
This is an hourly position governed by the International
Association of Machinists (IAM-751) Collective Bargaining
This position offers relocation based on candidate eligibility.
Drug Free Workplace
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and
employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids,
amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in
Resumes of current Puget Sound Boeing employees submitted via
Careers at Boeing will be considered as this job is not installed
Successful applicants will be required to pass an on-line
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are
made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin,
gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or
mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or
other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: BOEING, Bellevue , Electronic Maintenance Technician, Professions , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!