Posted on: September 14, 2023
Real Estate Developer and Management company seeking a Licensed
ArchitectThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Joel MedinaAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your
resume.Salary: $110,000 - $130,000 per yearA bit about us:Over the
last 33 years, our company has developed and built multifamily
properties. We remain an industry leader because we know and
internally manage Engineering and Design, Acquisitions,
Development, Construction, Property Management and Asset
Management.Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary!
- Limit your commute, stay in Bellevue
- Work on premier multifamily projects
- Have total control over the projects you workJob DetailsWe are
seeking a highly motivated and experienced Project Architect to
join our dynamic construction team. The candidate will be
responsible for overseeing the design and construction of various
projects from conception to completion. The ideal candidate will
have a strong background in the construction industry, with
extensive experience in Revit, AutoCAD, BIM, and MS
- Oversee the design and construction of various projects from
conception to completion.
- Collaborate with other team members, including engineers,
contractors, and project managers, to ensure the successful
completion of projects.
- Develop and maintain project schedules, budgets, and
- Prepare and review project plans, specifications, and
- Conduct site visits and inspections to ensure compliance with
design and construction standards.
- Participate in design reviews and provide feedback on design
concepts and solutions.
- Coordinate with clients and stakeholders to ensure project
goals and objectives are met.
- Manage project budgets and ensure that projects are completed
within budget constraints.
- Ensure that all projects comply with local, state, and federal
regulations and codes.Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in the construction industry.
- Strong proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, BIM, and MS Office.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations and
- Strong project management skills.Interested in hearing more?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.
Keywords: Jobot, Bellevue , Project Architect, Professions , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!