Director, Pre-Sales - Remote US
Posted on: April 6, 2021
With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation,
Icertis pushes the boundaries of what's possible with contract
lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated
Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from
static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and
connecting the critical contract information that defines how an
organization runs. Today, the world's most iconic brands and
disruptive innovators trust Icertis to fully realize the intent of
their combined 7.5 million+ contracts worth more than $1 trillion,
in 40+ languages and 90+ countries. Who we are: Icertis is the only
contract intelligence platform companies trust to keep them out in
front, now and in the future. Our unwavering commitment to contract
intelligence is grounded in our FORTE values-Fairness, Openness,
Respect, Teamwork and Execution-which guide all our interactions
with employees, customers, partners and stakeholders. Because in
our mission to be the contract intelligence platform of the world,
we believe how we get there is as important as the destination
About this role: j oin a highly reputable, high growth and
well-funded CLM SaaS start-up as we grow our success in the market
place. This Director, Pre-Sales will work with our Sales teams, as
engage with customers/prospects in understanding their business
goals and solution objectives. This is an individual contributor
role. This position can be based remotely within the US.
#LI-Remote. What you will do:
- This is an individual contributor role.
- Engage with customers/prospects in understanding their business
goals, solution objectives.
- Build and conduct product demonstrations, solution workshops,
due diligence studies with customers.
- Respond to RFP/RFI on Icertis products.
- Work closely with the field sales team and support in
- Contribute to industry/trade event participation,
presentations, white papers, analyst briefings.
- Engage with Product Engineering to prepare solution demos.
- Engage with Product Management to feed feature requirements
- May manage/mentor staff in these areas of responsibility.--
What you will bring:
- A minimum of 12+ years of related industry experience with at
least 5 years in pre-sales capacity for products or enterprise
- Deep experience in enterprise applications designing solutions,
putting together value propositions and building business
- Ability to engage with diverse audiences from business users to
- Quick learner, ability to multi-task and work under pressure
and work with geographically distributed teams.
- Proficient in presentations, written and verbal
- Any domain or IT experience in procurement, sourcing or sales
contracting will be an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. Icertis, Inc. provides
Equal Employment Opportunity to all employees and applicants for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity
or expression, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age,
disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status
as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state
and local laws. Icertis, Inc. complies with applicable state and
local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities.-- Icertis is not open
to third party solicitation or resumes for our posted FTE
positions. Resumes received from third party agencies that are
unsolicited will be considered complimentary.-- If you are in need
of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or
to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your
request to email@example.com
Keywords: Icertis, Bellevue , Director, Pre-Sales - Remote US, Sales , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!