Part-Time Patient Services Representative I - Front Desk
Company: PhyNet Dermatology, LLC
Posted on: November 16, 2021
The Patient Services Representative is responsible for patient
registration, scheduling and triaging clinical calls for multiple
practices and facilities. Education: High school diploma or
equivalent Experience: 0-1-year customer services experience in a
call center, healthcare or retail environment. Technology
Applications: Computer savvy with ability to navigate between
multiple systems simultaneously. Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Applications. PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS: The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential job responsibilities.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
occasionally required to stand; walk; sit for extended periods of
time; use hands to finger, handle or fell objects, tools, or
controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance, stoop,
kneel, bend, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The
employee must occasionally lift, push, pull and/or move up to 20
pounds. Repetitive motion of upper body required for extended use
of computer. Required specific vision abilities include close
vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception, and the ability to adjust focus. WORK ENVIRONMENT AND
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Works in well-lit, ventilated and
climate-controlled office environment with routine office
equipment; some equipment has moving mechanical parts. Noise level
in the work environment is typical for an office and/or medical
clinic environment. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: To perform this job, an
individual must perform each essential function satisfactorily with
or without a reasonable accommodation.
- Greets patients, registering and scheduling as
- Triages and routes clinical calls as appropriate.
- Assists patients with necessary paperwork as needed.
- Maintains work area and lobby in neat and orderly manner.
- Escalates questions/issues to appropriate resources as
- Meets department productivity standards
- Maintains an understanding of billing information to assist
providers and medical staff.
- Maintains an understanding of services provided by Practitioner
- Enters referral information as appropriate.
- Files and pulls medical charts as needed.
- Regular and reliable attendance.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Keywords: PhyNet Dermatology, LLC, Bellevue , Part-Time Patient Services Representative I - Front Desk, Sales , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!