Sales Associate / Customer Service Representative - Bellevue, Washington
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Summary:Drybar is a blow dry-only bar and our philosophy is
simple. Focus on one thing and be the best at it. For us thats
blowouts. In fact, our tagline says it all: No cuts. No color. Just
blowouts.Hiring immediately! We are looking for fantastic retail
sales associates to provide excellent customer service to our
clients.Description:This is not your normal retail sales associate
/ customer service position. We are growing faster than ever and
fiercely recruiting amazing sales associates / customer service
representatives. At Drybar, our retail receptionists are called
Bartenders because thats what they do they tend to the social
experience of our bar atmosphere. This is the coolest retail sales
associate / customer service position on the job market!So heres
our questions for you...Do you hold the power tomake anyone
smile?befriend strangers?turn around a failing customer
experience?remember names and faces?do five things at one time?Did
you answer yes to the above?...Then we wanna meet you and we are
hiring immediately!Here is what Drybar Bartenders (retail sales
associates / customer service representatives) are responsible for
- As a store associate, leading the clients experience from check
in to check out, ensuring Drybar standards are upheld, creating a
memorable experience for the client.
- Setting the tone of a positive shop atmosphere by approaching
the day as if hosting a party.
- Organizing and executing shop flow between clients and staff in
a positive manner.
- Serving as subject matter expert in the reservation
- Ensuring client information is entered in with accuracy and
- Rebooking appointments during check out while addressing
clients by name.
- Troubleshooting any reservation system issues, make changes to
Client Profiles, optimize appointments to fit business needs, and
check notes to ensure clients needs are met.
- Optimizing and maximizing appointments with the reservation
system and ensuring timely communication and superior customer
- Engaging clients and serving complimentary beverages.
- Maintaining highest degree of ethics when handling client
payments and stylist tips/commissions. Balance cash drawer at
opening, close and at shift changes.
- Problem solving when faced with client concerns or operational
issues, always ensuring the solution is focused on providing an
excellent experience to the client.
- Maintaining overall shop cleanliness by conducting walkthroughs
behind the bar and keeping the front desk area clean.
- Maintaining clear communication with Shop Management about
overall shop operations
- Educating clients on Drybar products and tools and replenish
after sell through.
- Upholding Drybars 10 Core Values.
- Being on time for scheduled shifts.
- Other duties and projects as assigned by Manager or Manager on
Duty.What we are looking for in our Drybar Bartenders:
- 1+ years experience in a fast paced, customer service centric
environment (sales associate, retail sales associate, customer
service representative, store associate, salon associate, or a
- Previous experience with Point of Sale Systems strongly
- Previous salon/spa experience preferred but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Understand the importance of providing amazing customer
- Promote a professional and brand-appropriate image
- Strong communication skills and strong presence
- Self-starter with a leadership mentality
- Pleasant and positive demeanor
- Ability to work at a sustained, fast pace
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Track record in providing over-the-top, amazing customer
- Ability to multitask with ease
- Frequently required to stand and/or walk for duration of 6-8
hour long shifts
- Has the technical ability and skills to operate a point of sale
- Problem solver use logic and support resources to solve
problems at the front desk
- Maintains professional demeanor under pressure
- Drybar follows all applicable federal, state and local laws
regarding background checksID: 2021-3950 Shifts Available: Friday,
Monday, Saturday, Sunday, Thursday, Tuesday, Wednesday External
Company Name: Drybar Holdings LLC External Company URL:
www.thedrybar.com Street: 800 Bellevue Way NE
Keywords: Drybar, Bellevue , Sales Associate / Customer Service Representative - Bellevue, Washington, Sales , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!