TCG Sales Operations Specialist
Company: The Pok--mon Company International
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Get to know The Pokémon Company International The Pok--mon
Company International, a subsidiary of The Pok--mon Company in
Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for
brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pok--mon Trading Card
Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official
Pok--mon website. Pok--mon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today
is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in
the world. Learn more online at Pokemon.com and on Facebook
(facebook.com/pokemon), YouTube (youtube.com/pokemon), Twitter
(twitter.com/pokemon), and Instagram (instagram.com/pokemon). - Get
to know the role Job Title: Sales Operations Specialist Job
Summary: This position is responsible for supporting the Director,
TCG Sales Operations and the TCG Sales Operations team by working
closely with the Sales, Logistics, Finance, and other
interdependent TPCi teams to ensure accurate and timely delivery of
operational needs to achieve sales goals. FLSA Classification (US
Only): Exempt People Manager: No What you'll do
- Project manage the sales order solicitation process. Generate
order forms, drive the solicitation schedule, and send
solicitations and reminders. Analyze orders received against print
runs for accuracy, to ensure timely order processing and shipping
requirements are met.
- Project manage the sales order financial process. Generate
account updates, drive payment schedules, and send reminders to
ensure reseller are within financial terms to allow for timely
order release and shipping.
- Project manage the sales order reconciliation process. Generate
and track the required forms necessary to reconcile shippng issues,
including damages, shortage and overages. Partner with internal
teams to ensure all reconcilations are resolved in a timely
- Manage and improve inventory reporting process. Includes
distributing internal-facing inventory reports to sales teams and
external-facing inventory reports to resellers on a recurring
- Discover gaps and inefficiencies in existing processes and
tools. Partner with Director, TCG Sales Operations and internal
stakeholders to identify potential solutions.
- Support the implementation of the future ERP system by refining
and documenting existing processes.
- Other projects as assigned by Director, TCG Sales Operations.
What you'll bring
- Three (3) to four (4) years relevant experience.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Experience as an operations professional with a background in
internal tooling/systems and process development.
- Proven excellent organization, presentation, communication and
- Ability to multi-task within and across Pokémon divisions, time
zones and geographies.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with true ability to creatively address
challenges, solve operational problems and provide strategic
- Team player. Collaboration with other teams and departments is
key in this role. How you'll be successful
- Passion for Pokémon: Develops an understanding of the Pokémon
brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans,
and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to
everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity
and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an
opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve
complex problems and identify unique opportunities.
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by
leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different
perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions,
actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote
high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and
embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in
an effort to continuously improve.
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships,
adopting a "team first" mentality and working collaboratively to
solve problems and meet shared goals.
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and
needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and
important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a
unique Pokémon experience. What to expect
- An employee first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pokémon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning The above statements are intended to describe
the general nature and level of work being performed by people
assigned to this role. They are not to be construed as an
exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills
required. Employees may be required to perform duties outside of
their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. For
roles in the United Kingdom, candidates will need the right to
work. In some cases, and for some roles, the Company may be able to
arrange a visa. For roles in Ireland, this role requires candidates
to have the right to live and work in the Republic of Ireland.
However, we welcome applications from all nationalities and may
consider supporting an employment permit application, in
appropriate and suitable cases. Internal Job Profile: Sales
Operations Specialist (IC2) -#LI-Hybrid
Keywords: The Pok--mon Company International, Bellevue , TCG Sales Operations Specialist, Sales , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!