Inside Sales Manager
Company: Chewy, Inc.
Posted on: May 12, 2022
Chewy's mission is to be the most trusted and convenient online
destination for pet parents and partners everywhere. We view pets
(and pet parents) as family and are obsessed with meeting their
needs and exceeding customer expectations through every
interaction. Within Chewy, the Chewy Health team is focused on
re-defining how vets and pet parents care for their pets and are on
a multi-year journey to build a set of new pet parent and
veterinarian facing services, delivered via our Practice Hub
platform, making it easier to keep pets of all shapes and sizes
leading healthy, happy lives.
As part of this mission, Chewy Health is seeking an Inside Sales
Manager to join our Healthcare team in Bellevue, WA. Chewy Health
is revolutionizing how practice management is done within the
Veterinarian community through various software offerings. This is
a tremendous opportunity to make a meaningful impact for both
clinic staff and pet parents. The Inside Sales Manager's
responsibilities include growing and managing a team of Inside
Sales Representatives focused on selling, onboarding, and
supporting these programs. You will track the team's daily, weekly,
and annual metrics on performance and sales goals. This role will
also be responsible for keeping compliance with Chewy's CRM system,
provide ongoing professional development opportunities for the
Inside Sales staff, motivating to achieve sales targets, and
developing an effective step-by-step process of nurturing leads and
closing sales. You should also be able to utilize market analysis
tools to determine customer behavior, market trends, and competitor
What You'll Do:
- Coaching, recruiting, training, and supervising members of the
Inside Sales team.
- Monitor, analyze and manage quality, activity, and compliance
metrics across the Inside Sales team to ensure that we are
effectively managing our sales pipeline.
- Evaluate current sales practices and procedures to determine
whether they are effective in generating sales and implementing
improvements as needed.
- Work closely with Sales, Onboarding, Operations, Customer
Success and Customer Service to ensure a positive customer
experience. Be a veterinarian and pet parent advocate, providing
ongoing feedback to Product Management and Engineering to improve
the client experience.
- Think big and innovate to find new and novel ways to increase
interest and engagement with prospects.
- Be a trusted advisor; sharing best practices, identifying
growth opportunities, and evaluating and analyzing customer
- Build an open-communication culture inside your team.
What You'll Need:
- 5+ years of sales experience in technology services/SAAS,
eCommerce marketplace or related industries (B2B or B2C) with 3+
years in a people leadership capacity; experience in the veterinary
or healthcare industries preferred.
- Expertise in building and managing strategic and high value
customer relationships and growing partnerships.
- History of implementing processes, methodologies, programs
and/or frameworks for increasing sales.
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed KPIs and results in a
high growth, fast paced environment.
- Hands on experience with sales/CRM technologies and best
practices (Salesforce, etc.).
- Track record of taking ownership and driving results in a
data-driven, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Position requires some travel (10-25%).
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
Bonus (if applicable):
- Experience in veterinary or pharmaceutical industry.
Chewy is committed to equal opportunity. We value and embrace
diversity and inclusion of all Team Members.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you
wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for
employment at Chewy, please contact . -
regarding information collected from job applicants and how we use
it, please click here: -).
Keywords: Chewy, Inc., Bellevue , Inside Sales Manager, Sales , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!