Company: Summer House, a Selden's Interior Furnishings Inc.
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Summer House is currently seeking enthusiastic individuals who
thrive in a team environment to join our sales team. One of the
biggest drivers of our success is our team selling environment and
the team members we invite to become part of it. We sell a fun
product, have great hours, 10am to 6pm, in a growing industry. If
you enjoy working with people, have a passion for helping customers
with their outdoor living space design and have the ability to
drive and close sales, this position is the perfect fit for
Summer House is a retail furniture store specializing in premium
outdoor furniture. Summer House is family owned and has been in
business since 1980. We provide a high level of products and
services for both residential and commercial customers. Our sales
team is well versed in working with home owners, designers and
design teams to help meet their vision, space and operational
requirements for each individual outdoor space.
Sales Associate Responsibilities
- Actively listen to and work with customers to design fun and
engaging modern outdoor spaces. This involves driving customer
projects from beginning until completion with strong communication,
creativity, and flexibility.
- Use your individual skill set to give a top-level customer
experience and build long term customer relationships.
- Keep customers well informed about orders and any status
changes; update notes on customer sales to keep sales associates
informed, remaining attentive to customer needs.
- Continual learning of product information available through
training, vendor materials as well as internet to vendor/supplier
- Maintain sales floor coverage and follow posted schedules with
regard to area assignments.
- Maintain showroom cleanliness and aesthetics.
- Support sales team members with a willingness to help and great
Compensation and Benefits
We offer a competitive compensation package and excellent benefits
including complete medical, dental, vision, and life; 401k with
company participation; bonuses; and paid time off.
- Retail furniture sales and or interior/space design experience
preferred but not required.
- Specialty/luxury retail preferred over big box/discount with
high level of customer service experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive outreach to customers in a one on one retail setting,
phone and email communication
- Strong comprehension skills
- Basic math skills and computer (PC) skills
- Medium to high level of physicality is required for this
- Verbal/speaking and auditory abilities
Keywords: Summer House, a Selden's Interior Furnishings Inc., Bellevue , Sales Person, Sales , Bellevue, Washington
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!